Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

Geek Day Szczecin




Hi!

I'm glad to announce that there will be a convention in my home city! Yay! It is called Geek Day and it will be its first edition so it will be small but I'm glad something is happening and I will be there with my jewelry :) Plus it will be in my old school so it will be cool to see it after a while. If you'll happen to be in Szczecin on 27th of September be sure to go there!

See you!
M.

Hej!
Cieszę się, że mogę ogłosić iż w moim rodzinnym mieście odbędzie się konwent! Yay! Odbędzie się pod nazwą Geek Day i będzie to pierwsza edycja więc pewnie będzie to mała impreza ale cieszę się, że w końcu coś się dzieje więc pojawię się tam z moją biżuterią :) Plus wszystko będzie się działo w moim starym liceum więc będzie fajnie odwiedzić to miejsce po dłuższym czasie. Więc jeśli będziecie w Szczecinie 27 września to musicie tam pójść!

Do zobaczenia!
M.

No comments: