Translate

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Awesome Dice Set: Call of Cthulhu

Hi!

As always I'm trying to get back after a long break. Today I want to show you another amazing dice set, namely Call of Cthulhu, as usual from Q-workshop. You may choose from different colors, I picked the black and green one as it seemed the most Cthulhu like. So yeah, lets look at the photos :)


The whole set look pretty great, the green on the black is vivid and the numbers are clear. The D4 is quite different as it does not have an elder sign alone on any side as opposed to the all other dice in the set which do have on one side just the elder sign instead of the number. But the D4 is always different in this way and I think it's also the worst one to have readable numbers. The D20 is always my favorite as it ALWAYS has some symbol instead on the number (ok, maybe not always but very often). Here, you also have an elder sign on D6, D8, D10, D12, D100.


The set was packed in a special plastic and cardboard boxes as usually Q-workshop packs their sets.


I am sure for any Cthulhu fan this would be a great present and it costs only 19$.


That's all for today.
Have a dice day!
M.

No comments: