Translate

Sunday, August 24, 2014

5 Years on Esty

Hi!



Today my shop on Etsy is having its 5th birthday! Wow! It feels amazing to be so long there, developing every day and changing along with Etsy. I made so many fantastic friends there, some of them I met in real life, some of them helped me grow as a person and a as a businesswoman ;) But the most wonderful part of it are my customers and my dearest fans. I feel blessed that I can make a living with what I love and that's thanks to all of you. By supporting me & buying my jewelry you pay for my bills and for my food. THANK YOU FOR THAT!
I hope to grow even bigger within next 5 years and I hope you'll still be there :)

Thank you, have a dice day!
M.

p.s.
The photo is not mine, I found it on the internet. If you know the author please let me know as I would like to credit the person behind it.

No comments: