Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

CoastCon 37

Hi!

From time to time I get requests for donations and I am really happy if my jewelry can help a good cause. This time I've got a request from CoastCon 37 and I happily donated three things:



You can find them all in my Etsy shop.

"Each year, CoastCon selects a charity to receive the proceeds from our annual charity auction. This year, our chosen charity is the Pink Heart Funds of Long Beach, MS!

Since 2005, Pink Heart Funds has been providing wigs to those suffering from hair loss caused by cancer treatments or other hair loss disorders, as well as provides breast prosthesis and lymphedema sleeves, all FREE of charge."

So if you happen to be there you can get my jewerly and help some people at the same time.
You can see other donations on CoastCon Charity Auction facebook page.

M.

No comments: