Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Back again

Hi!

I'm back again to blogging, let's see for how long this time :D I just have a hard time giving this up, I just feel that I would be missing something, do you know what I mean? Anyway, I made recently new photos for 'about' section on Etsy & thought I may as well share them here & it would be a great opportunity to write again ;) So here it is, me in Mage Studio world:



I couldn't stop myself from adding this video
-Drilling? No, I'm a cat, how would I know how to drill? That's purring.
:3

I've also got new boxes so you get your jewelry and accessories shipped in wonderful decorative boxes:


Just one more thing!
If you want to open a shop on ETSY use this link to get 40 FREE listings!
It works only for new shops.

1 comment:

Aleksandra said...

dobrze że wróciłaś :D