Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What a geek wedding!

Some of you might know that I make dice jewelry and accessories. Recently I've been trying to extend the range of products with dice. I've been making dice cufflinks for some time now and I've decided to make more wedding accessories. So besides dice cufflinks and dice jewelry such as earrings, necklaces and bracelets I've made garters with dice! I must admit that this was not my idea. I got it from one lovely lady who is getting married next year. She wrote to ma about wedding dice jewelry and accessories that I make, specifically with blue elven dice from Q-workshop. She also asked me if I can make a garter with a dice. Of course I thought this was a brilliant idea and I've made the garter as well as new set of jewelry, which I thought would better suit a wedding dress. The jewelry hasn't been posted anywhere else yet, all other accessories and more you can find in my Etsy shop. What do you think about this set? Would any of you wear dice jewelry for a wedding?
M.

No comments: