Translate

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lego Magic

Hi!
I know it's been a while and to be honest I'm not realy a blog person so I write only when I feel like it :)

Today I wanted to show you some amazing photos by Mike Stimpson with the usage of LEGO! His photos not only include lego but also have connotation with some famous movies, people, places, art etc. Most of his photos contain Star Wars Lego charaters and I'm impressed by how many different photos and ideas Mike has.



Besied the amazing ideas and great lego charatcers his photos have great quality. What more can you ask for?



Be sure to check out his sites:
mikestimpson.com
facebook
deviantart


I remember playing a lot with lego as a child, it sure was a lot of fun :) Wish I had some lego now, I would try my skills and make some photos :D Maybe when my nephew is older I'll buy him some, this way he will have some toys to play and I will be able to have some fun with him too :)



1 comment:

MADA said...

I am also Big Fan of his works :)