Translate

Monday, August 15, 2011

Just another nice day in Nuclearland

fot. Łukasz Domaradzki

So recently I came back from Old Town, the biggest post-apo event in Poland. I had the greatest time there! I am the blond one :)
You can also find this photo on my
DEVIANTART

But enough about that. Let's talk about jewelry! I made a new pedant today. (yay!) It combines 3 thing I really like:
1. dice
2. post-apo
3. geekery

So here's like it looks:




I used nuclear phosphorescent k20 dice from q-workshop. I drilled the hole in it myself. I also used black suede string and some metal parts.

Total lenght: aprox. 55cm/ (regulated between 49-55cm)


+ it glows in the dark! Isn't that awesome? (sorry for the bad quality photo)


You can find the pedant in my etsy shop cklik here

I had a nice day today :) Hope you did too! :) :) :)

No comments: